Thursday, November 11, 2010

NEW Great American Suffragette Rose!

I was so excited to find this image! This lovely lady is dressed in vintage whites right down to her toes with large floral embellishments on her wonderful hat!
She is even photographed with a flower. I bet she was just a lovely lady! She paid the greatest attention to detail. I have so many pictures of this suffrage movement and many of the brave women are dressed just like this.
I hope you like her...she is one of my new favorites!
Rose is now avalaible on my website: www.lenaemay.com ...stop by and check her out!

Love, Lenae

3 comments:

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

~*~LOVE her!!!! Hugs, Rachel ;) ~**~

Anonymous said...

She's a cutie all right! I just LOVE the feet you make for them! They're an adorably whimsical touch!

MaygreenFairies said...

Rose is adoreable!! A beautiful addition to your Suffragette Group. x

Post a Comment